These responses were taken from participant evaluations.
What was your most valuable insight from this session?
- There are many ways to listenand many opportunities.
- We are all connected regardless of our belief systems.
- Listening with the intention of love allows God�s spirit to work within
- Being able to stop, think about what you are being asked.
- The value of listening as it opens the door to creative thoughts.
- There does not always need to be an answer.
- What I hear is more important than what I say.
- How valuable people are when I listen.
- How quickly people can become close when all are listening.
- Listening closely and fully allows others to be who they really are.
- The importance of being intentional about creating time and space for
silence in my life.
- Thank you for your loving presence and the healing gift of your work.
How do you see yourself applying these principles
in your life and work?
- I can visualize using it in my school and to open better dialogue with
my own children.
- Teaching teachers.
- Being fully present when I ask questions of my team at work.
- Centering myself more, slowing down more.
- Being more consistent with my meditation practice.
- With family members, close friends and myself for starters.
- Listening to school staff.
- With my patients.
- Leading small groups.
- With my co-workers.
- Practicing the exercises.
- Listening to understand.
- I can�t always �fix� the situation but I can listen.
- Asking myselfwhat wants to be said nextbefore speaking.
- I appreciated the exercises to practice the principles and the time you
allowed for group feedback.
- Thank you for the gifts of your insight.
- I�ve been positively impacted by this workshop.
- It was a relaxing day of sharing and learning.
- This should be part of orientation on the job.
- I never had this kind of workshop. I needed this class. It was wonderful
and I learned a lot.
- All healthcare professionals should include the art of listening in their
- I really appreciated the spiritual basis of this workshop. I am so pleasantly
surprised that it was so much more than just the communication skills I�ve
learned in the past. It�s much deeper and far reaching for me.
- Thank you for this session of peace, calm and connection.
- Beautiful simple truth.
- Very informative and relaxing.
- This workshop was exceptional because it brought us together as community.
The presentation was consciously egalitarian rather than hierarchical.
- When I saw the circle with the candle I knew this would be different.
Thank you. The experience was Spirit-filled.
- Thank you for your caring and gentle leadership.